BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Requirement ID
- Chantilly, VA 20151
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The Administrative Assistant position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within this customer's Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes to moderately complex and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
- Author and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence.
- Draft documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations and reports.
- Build briefing packages and present information.
- Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management.
- Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses, creating reports, and performing updates.
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
- Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries.
- Prepare routine status reports and track office-related metrics.
- Manage routine website content updates and coordinate more complex website changes with webmaster.
- Coordinate scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, events, conferences, and off-sites
- Attend meetings, events, and forums.
- Assist in maintaining inventories, records, and receipts.
- Coordinate office renovations and relocation activities.
- Support TIER actions, assign actions to the appropriate divisions or branches, follow up on actions, coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review, provide status reports, and participate at NRO-wide TIER meetings.
- TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent or above with a minimum of 7 years of relevant administrative support experience
- Experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- Extensive knowledge of NRO/IC/DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, philosophy and operating principles.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills