QNXT Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- QNXT Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a QNXT Systems Analyst. This is a long term remote opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyze business requests/requirements and work with QNXT developers to define functional solutions to address complex business needs.
- Develop familiarity with application data and data stores across the HealthCare business and develop expertise in logical data mapping to be applied on Integration projects.
- Understand not only the project technical architecture, but also accountable for providing linkage to overall Business and IT Strategic objectives.
- Help to make decisions about the feasibility of various options that are in alignment with strategic goals and application & integration solutions capabilities and purpose.
- Clarify requirements for QA and UAT staff.
- Work closely with the project manager/scrum master to groom the product backlog.
- Ensure relevant artifacts are uploaded to the appropriate site/tool
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in the logical data and all interfaces that are key to the solutions
- Develop increasing knowledge and comfort with the underlying data sources.
- Serve as the liaison between the development team and our business partners.
- Interact with users of the QNXT application to ensure their needs are met with the application and that it is functioning as expected.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Data modeling knowledge
- Ability to work with TFS to deliver information to developers and business partners
- Proven skills at learning and performing as a SuperUser for software applications to an expert level
- Proven advanced SQL skills (or other relevant back-end data query languages)
- Experience in data management assessment, analysis, and implementation
- Healthcare/Healthcare insurance industry knowledge