Mechanical/Electrical Vehicle Customer Service Trainer
- Job Title
- Mechanical/Electrical Vehicle Customer Service Trainer
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA
- Other Location
The trainer will be responsible for providing necessary training to customers and company employees for all BYD vehicles.
- Provides adequate training materials and classes at customer facilities and BYD locations under the supervision of the Customer Service Manager or Supervisor.
- Involves in other training sessions related to BYD.
- Coordinates training schedules with customers and other BYD managers as well as works with BYD factory trainers to assist with in-house training.
- Creates training materials for each customer's specific vehicles and provides the training materials to the customer before the scheduled training.
- Provides training schedules to the Customer Service Management team to ensure the availability of other training requests.
- Reviews and revises manuals sent from BYD China.
- Knowledge of transit bus/truck maintenance and operations.
- Understanding of basic diagnoses and repairs of BYD vehicles to instruct and demonstrate proper procedures.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of two years’ experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Teacher, Instructor, or similar role.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Experienced in vehicle/bus maintenance and repair. Experience with MS Office and other like training software tools.
- Ability to travel internationally and work in the Customer’s environment. Weekends, nights, and long hours will occur.
- License: Must possess a valid driver’s license in the home state and no more than one infraction during the previous three years. Class B with Passenger Endorsement preferred. If none at this time, the ability to obtain.