BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Executive Assistant I
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant I
- Requirement ID
- McLean, VA 22102
- Other Location
- Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: Performs a variety of administrative duties, providing mission support within the Mission Directorates of the customer. Provide assistance to the completion of moderately complex tasks and requirements for general office and/or program support. The nature of the position has some autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
- Serve as liaison between the designated government staff and other managers, and staff.
- Manages the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting schedule for the assigned staff, cognitive of the criticality, sensitivity, and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the Agency, Congress, other IC organizations, and the private sector.
- Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external interrelationships, styles, and methods of operations.
- Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated staff of 4-6 individuals
- Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves maintaining calendars, arranging transportation, reserving conference rooms and coordinating with other attendees.
- Prepares background books and/or talking points papers, as needed.
- Monitors and coordinates e-mail for action items and gleans items from staff meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
- Answers phones; places, screens, and refers calls to appropriate Agency resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns.
- Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed.
- Disseminates the executive's schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
- Receives, sorts, and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed.
- Develops and maintains accurate records and files management systems.
- Makes travel arrangements and itineraries. Accurately prepares expense statements.
- Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies, arranging for the repair of office equipment.
- TS/SCI security clearance with poly
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience as an administrative professional.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working within the IC performing the Contractor Performance Requirements listed in this SOW for this labor category.
- Demonstrated intermediate level of experience of MS Office Suite applications to complete routine to moderately complex tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' complex questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of protocol and precedence, and Agency/IC structure, regulations, and policies.
- Analytical skills sufficient to assess and interpret moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw insightful conclusions
- Experience supporting Senior Staff within the Federal Government.
- Associates Degree or higher in a related field.
- Professional Business Certification related to the position's scope and responsibility
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills