Sr. Performance Test Architect (6 yrs of Perf. Testing – Web Apps/Services & Visual Studio) (100% Remote Option) - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Performance Test Architect (6 yrs of Perf. Testing – Web Apps/Services & Visual Studio) (100% Remote Option) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Performance Test Architect (6 yrs. of Perf. Testing – Web Apps/Services & Visual Studio) (100% Remote Option)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & RequirementsConexess Group is seeking an experienced Performance Test Architect to join our team. This individual will be working with automation engineers and our management team to understand, collect, and review the performance benchmarks and requirements for multiple projects. This position will be responsible for testing, troubleshooting, and analysis in order to maintain system credibility. This Senior Performance Test Engineer will work autonomously while managing assigned projects. This Performance Test Architect will work autonomously while managing assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in dedicated performance testing of web applications and web services.
- Minimum of 2 years of performance testing experience with Visual Studio.
- Experience defining best practices for load/performance testing and implementing those practices across multiple teams.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL server.
- Agile Scrum Experience.
- Excellent knowledge of automated QA systems.
- Excellent knowledge of performance test systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Performance Center.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of software testing lifecycle.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Experience with C#.
- Conducts moderately complex testing, troubleshooting and analysis on various phases of network systems development including integration, systems testing, field test plans and acceptance plans in order to maintain the viability of the system.
- Monitors initial configuration of equipment for system credibility.
- Assists engineering and technical support in problem investigation and resolution, ensuring cost effective and efficient resolution of problems. Performs advanced troubleshooting of customer and internal system problems.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Develops specifications and procedures for new products.
- Writes moderately complex test plans for assigned projects.
- Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and presents results as needed.
- Works with developers and operations staff to determine systems requirements.
- Assists lead developers, engineers, and management in writing proposals to recommend a process or program and follows through on implementation.
- Collaborates with Infrastructure team to lead performance test cycles. Conducts capacity modeling and mature Operational Matrix.
- Evaluates and recommends technology solutions for potential purchase.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- May act as a team lead.