If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
- Job Title
- Quality Manager
- Job ID
Quality Manager-Canton, MO
SUMMARY: Develops, implements, and coordinates product quality assurance programs to prevent or eliminate defects in new or existing products. Assists in the development and maintenance of all quality system elements including continuous improvement efforts in the facility. Acts as the Corporate Quality Management Representative ensuring that all Charles Industries facility’s quality systems are maintained to the appropriate ISO 9001 and TL 9000 standards.
The requirements (experience, knowledge, education, skills, abilities, and physical demands) and work environment characteristics described are representative of what is necessary of the employee to perform this position satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
· Minimum of 5-7 years Quality, Engineering or Manufacturing experience, preferably with a background in Telecommunications and/or Manufacturing Industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in Quality or Engineering, preferred.
· Understanding of product manufacturing procedures.
· Effectively communicate with all levels of employees, both verbally and in writing.
· Effectively present information to top management and public groups.
· Be able to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
· Ability to define problems, collects and analyzes data, perform root cause analysis, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate various computer systems and software programs.
The work environment usually is a normal office setting; however, frequently works near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
*relocation assistance provided for the right candidate