Human Resources Generalist
- Job Title
- Human Resources Generalist
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006-6623
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist is a key contributor to the successful and efficient operation of the Human Resources department. This role supports the organization by ensuring specific and vital HR functions are consistently executed with a high level of accountability. The HR Specialist will work hands-on with leaders and employees in a flexible, dynamic manner that fosters a positive work environment and strengthens organizational effectiveness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage Talent Acquisition activities for the organization, including candidate selection, interview scheduling, skill assessments, and pre-hire screenings. Create and maintain community partnerships to grow the talent pipeline.
- Develop, implement, and maintain company onboarding materials and activities.
- Lead all Human Resources training activities and maintain training records in the learning management system.
- Track employee development programs and coordinate the yearly performance appraisal cycle.
- Create presentations, manage spreadsheets, and assist with organizational charts/data.
- Generate and analyze HR reporting data such as turnover, headcount, and compensation.
- Write and distribute communication materials to employees and managers.
- Respond effectively to employee inquiries and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Assist with employee relations inquiries and internal investigations, as needed.
- Administration of employee payroll duties, as needed.
- Provide benefits administration support, as needed.
- Partner with site safety leaders to ensure post-accident safety tasks are completed.
- Assist in the identification of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions. Ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Coordinate management training in key Human Resources functions that directly affect employees, including talent acquisition tasks, progressive discipline, and payroll activities.
- Keep official corporation records and executes administrative policies determined by or in conjunction with the HR Manager.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or at least four years of related experience and/or training.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- HRCI PHR or SHRM-CP credentials desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.