Sr. C#.Net Software Engineer (SOA, REST Services, JSON, Web-HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery and SQL Server) (100% Remote) - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Sr. C#.Net Software Engineer (SOA, REST Services, JSON, Web-HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery and SQL Server) (100% Remote) - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
We are seeking a Senior C#/.Net Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be supporting the development efforts for internet banking and mobile software solutions that will be used by both bank and credit unions running on our core Platforms. Our goal is to reduce the risk in delivering complex software solutions. As an engineer on our team, your responsibilities will include the continuance of software development standards & best practices, code reviews, architectural reviews, architectural roadmaps, managing the source code build process, and working with key internal and external partners and vendors.
- Minimum of 6 years of software engineering with C# in .NET stack.
- Minimum of 4 years working within Service Oriented Architecture
- REST Services and JSON.
- MS SQL Server.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework.
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis and problem resolution
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation
- Dependency Injection
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution
- Performs programming activities which may require research
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects