Enjoy a rewarding career and relaxing quality of life in beautiful Southern Vermont.
Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont and recipient of the Governor's Worksite Wellness Award, Sonnax Transmission Company is a leading supplier to the automotive aftermarket.
Warehouse Worker (First Shift + Full Benefits Upon Hire!)
- Job Title
- Warehouse Worker (First Shift + Full Benefits Upon Hire!)
- Job ID
- Bellows Falls, VT 05101
- Other Location
- 5 Industrial Drive
Work Schedule: (First Shift) Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay Rate: $14.30-$15.40 per hour
Warehouse Worker I
Are you hard-working and responsible? Do you want to join an honest and reputable company that is renowned for treating employees with respect and fairness? We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement. Collaborate with some of the hardest-working professionals in the industry.
We are looking for an individual who will be reliable and is willing to take initiative. Does this sound like something you would be passionate about? If so, join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest techniques in a dynamic environment.
Our entry level Warehouse Worker is responsible for picking, counting, using motorized equipment, and computers to expertly stock the warehouse and fill customer order. If you are interested in joining our awesome team, then apply online today!
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits Upon Hire):
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Long & Short-term disability
- Flex spending accounts
- Onsite fitness center
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and paid sick days
Your Responsibilities as a Warehouse Worker I:
- Pick parts for work orders, customer orders or restocking inventory.
- Work in a team environment to build kits or complete work orders in accordance with work instructions.
- Read work orders or pick slips to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed or shipped.
- Read and execute work orders for building smaller kits.
- Sort and place parts or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Print labels and inserts.
- Operate a scale, scanner, box stapler, heat sealer, tape gun.
- Weigh and count items for work order to ensure conformance to work instruction.
- Communicate any exceptions to supervisor or designee
- Wrap and strap pallets
- Open bales, crates, and other containers
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Perform other tasks as instructed by supervisor
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible based on the work load in Distribution department
- Able to work individually or as a team
- Sense of urgency, focus on safety, quality and accuracy
- Comfortable using computers
- Company will train to operate manual equipment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Comfortable working off ladders or platforms
- No restrictions on wearing safety footwear, protective eyewear or required PPE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, simply text SONNAX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team today!
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.