Compounding Chemical Weigher, Second Shift (2pm-10pm)
- Job Title
- Compounding Chemical Weigher, Second Shift (2pm-10pm)
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug and medical device manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of the development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Compounding Chemical Weigher, 2nd Shift
(2 p.m. - 10 p.m. Daily; $13-$16/HR plus Benefits)
The Compounding Chemical Weigher is responsible for accurately weighing the necessary chemical, transferring the chemical to the Weigh Room in AWS, and posting the chemical to the assigned Pick List Lot # in AWS as assigned by the Compounding Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow all SOPs but particularly follow the SOPs that are specific to the Automated Warehouse Inventory Control System (AWS) and the Weighing Department.
- Calibrate weight scales daily.
- Verify that the chemical to be weighed is NOT Expired.
- Verify that the chemical to be weighed has been stamped with a Quality Release stamp.
- Verify that the chemical to be weighed is the correct item # and lot #.
- Accurately weigh the necessary chemical in the correct unit of measure. To include using the correct container, filling out the label with correct Lot # from chemical, print and attach correct weight receipt on the label, and attach completed label to a container with the correct chemical.
- Use the appropriate personal protective equipment when necessary.
- The ability to use a pallet jack, floor cleaner cart, and drum lifter.
- Properly organizes the chemicals that have been weighed on a pallet(s). Transfers pallet to assigned row in Compound Room.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Compounding Weigh Room. To include sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and dusting all assigned areas. Remove trash daily from Weigh Room and assigned area.
- Restock clean buckets, lids, gloves, zip lock bags, trash bags, and whatever else is needed to be successful.
- Participates as a team player by promoting a harmonious working environment through co-operation, respect, and personal initiative.
- Review relevant procedures to assure training is kept up to date.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Compound Manager or Compound Supervisor.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.