Service and Maintenance Technician (Energy Storage)
- Job Title
- Service and Maintenance Technician (Energy Storage)
- Job ID
- Stratford, CA
- Other Location
- Responsible for working in a safe manner at all times
- Perform preventive maintenance work according to work instructions at customer sites
- Provide accurate service reports describing issues and actions taken during service trips
- Provide phone support and remote diagnostics
- Troubleshoot equipment located at customer sites
- Actively participate in product/system Factory Testing (FAT) within BYD facilities (only if required)
- Perform start-up and commissioning services at customer locations (SAT)
- Assist the in-house system engineering group in product development and/or project work.
- Provide suggestions based on field experience, to improve the product
- Prepare and perform customer training at BYD as well as at customer facilities (if required)
- Require 25% travel
- US Electric Licence
- Understanding of, or hands-on experience with Power Electronics products/systems such as Energy Storage (ESS).
- Understanding of, and hands-on experience with PLC components and programming.
- Understanding of electrical and control schematics