Business Development Manager (Energy Storage)
- Job Title
- Business Development Manager (Energy Storage)
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA
- Other Location
- Develop sales tools and presentations, competitive research and analysis, and validate opportunities, suggest internal technology investigations and studies;
- Prepare and participate in briefings, technical meetings, tactical or strategic planning with other functional areas and/or executive management;
- Take charge of developing, maintain and fine-tuning product management procedures, ensure projects follow product management procedures;
- Identify and build business plans to support strategy;
- Creatively identify the business opportunities in the niche markets;
- Work with internal resources to develop business, products and delivery to customers.
- Will be traveling 50% of the time.
- Pertinent understanding of utility structure and energy trading.
- Longevity (no job hoppers 5+ years preferred).
- Proficient and Confident in public presentations.
- Proficient and confident in BD Power Industry.
- Up to date and follow the utility market and Public Utilities Commission policies.
- Superior Cradle-to-Grave client customer service.