COVID-19 impact on Pathways LA hours, events and trainings. LEARN MORE
Case Manager - Bilingual English/Korean
- Job Title
- Case Manager - Bilingual English/Korean
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Other Location
Pathways LA gives back to the community. We pride themselves in strengthening low-income and vulnerable working families, promoting high quality early care and education services for children of all abilities, developing knowledgeable early care providers, and promoting economically resilient communities.
If you are a talented professional with a passion for children and families, please consider applying for the following position currently open:
OFFICIAL TITLE: CHILD DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION SPECIALIST
MUST BE: Bilingual English/Korean
Work Schedule: Full-time, 37.5 hours/week
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00/hour, depending on education and experience, benefits (please see below for full benefits offered details).
- Case management of parents participating in the child care subsidy program.
- Work with participating child care providers.
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with Community Care Licensing regulations, Funding Terms and Conditions, Title V and 22 Regulations, and agency policies, procedures, and timelines.
- Enroll, certify, and re-certify participants.
- Assist participants in child care placement of the child(ren).
- Complete and verify all provider agreements, forms, files, records, and reports, as applicable.
- Be familiar with payment regulations, calculation of payments, and family fee billing. Assist with payment and family fee inquiries as necessary.
- Maintain low error rate in program audits. Provide corrective action as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of Los Angeles County’s database for CalWORKs participants.
- Implement all functions of the Child Care Payment and Assistance Programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA in Child Development, Early Childhood Education or related field, highly preferred.
- Two years professional child development experience and/or subsidy child care experience preferred.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL ENGLISH/KOREAN
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse economic and ethnic backgrounds.
- Sensitivity to the needs of children and families.
- Familiarity with child care providers preferred.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorships are available for these positions.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 403b Retirement Contributions:
- 3% of salary contribution by Pathways for all employees (whether you contribute or not)
- 50% match by Pathways on employee contributions up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Accident Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Long Term Disability Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax accounts) available to all employees
- Medical Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Commuter Expenses
- PAID TIME OFF
- 10 days of vacation per year for the first 2 years of employment (increases)
- Sick Leave
- 10 Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Counseling Services
- Child and Elder Care Referrals
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Balancing Work and Life Issues
- Adoption Assistance Program
- ...and more
We are an EEO and Fair Chance Process Employer