Commercial Real Estate Attorney
- Job Title
- Commercial Real Estate Attorney
- Job ID
- Greenville, SC 29607
- Other Location
A professional multi-office law firm is currently seeking a Commercial Real Estate Associate Attorney to join their expanding Greenville team. The ideal candidate will possess 3 or more years of commercial real estate legal experience.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Real Estate Associate Attorney
- Work directly with the firm's clients on acquisitions, dispositions, Joint Ventures, and other transactions covering industrial, retail, hotel, and mixed-use land development projects.
- Review complex commercial real estate leases & contracts.
- Evaluate legal and business risks associated with the adoption of real estate, environmental, and financing strategies.
- Draft and negotiate loan commercial leases.
Requirements of the Commercial Real Estate Senior Associate Attorney Position
- 3 or more years of commercial real estate legal experience.
- Be in good standing with the SC State Bar.