Sr-level Real Estate Paralegal
- Job Title
- Sr-level Real Estate Paralegal
- Job ID
- Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- Other Location
A prominent commercial / residential real estate law firm seeks a highly experience real estate paralegal to join their Mt. Pleasant team!
- 4+ years of experience with SC Real Estate Closing processing
- Commercial Real Estate is a plus but not necessary
- Builder closings are a plus
- Experience preparing CD’s, HUD’s, etc.
- Able to assistant while learning to take on your own pipeline
- Maintain an organized and structured day to day of responsibilities
- Open a file from the initial receipt of the contract.
- Review contract stipulations and efficiency.
- Request title work, and review of title abstract.
- Prepare preliminary title documents to lender to include title commitment.
- Prepare closing packages for attorney.
- Funding and disbursing of all loans.
- Order mortgage payoffs, hazard insurance declaration pages, termite reports for each individual file.
- Audit files for satisfactions of any liens paid at closing.
- Issue final title policy.
- Daily reporting of pipeline status to Senior Management
- Proficient with Soft Pro and Title Insurance
- Excellence in Microsoft Office programs
- Outstanding communication skills in person and via email
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Willingness to learn and assist in the overall production of the department