A Mid-Atlantic based Ophthalmology and Optometry management services company.
- Job Title
- Marketing Liaison
- Job ID
- RICHMOND, VA 23226
- Other Location
POSITION: Marketing Liaison
Atlantic Vision Partners is a Mid-Atlantic based Ophthalmology and Optometry management services company focused on developing partnerships that promote growth, stability, and the continuum of care through nourishing relationships between ophthalmologists and optometrists. We are seeking a talented Marketing Professional to add to our growing family to help expand our network in the Richmond and Williamsburg areas.
Job Summary: This individual is responsible for maintaining relationships with practice referral sources.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in sales or sales management and/or a background in marketing; Optometry and Ophthalmology experience preferred.
- Experience in a medical office.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Capacity to work independently.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in PC software.
- Ability to travel regionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from referral sources, patients, and other customers.
- Professional appearance.
- Conducts market research to stay informed of all local activity; competition, demographics, new providers, etc.
- Identifies potential referral sources; conducts face-to-face meetings with providers and staff members to develop relationships; increases referral base.
- Tracks referrals and prepares referral pattern analysis for management.
- Serves as liaison between practice and referral sources to resolve problems; replenishes marketing supplies.
- Effectively communicates with management to keep them apprised of any and all problems or complaints regarding referral sources.
- Conducts regularly scheduled visits with referring providers and key staff members in order to maintain strong relationships.
- Attends conventions and supports public relations functions at conventions and industry meetings.
- Maintains necessary inventory of promotional and educational materials for all referral sources.
- Performs other functions and duties as required.
Job Details & Benefits:
- Candidates seeking Part-Time or Full-Time status will be considered.
- Full-Time employees are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and 401(k) through the company
- Generous PTO plans and paid holidays
- This position requires travel, and the employee will be compensated for travel