|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Business Development Associate
- Job Title
- Business Development Associate
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
Dynology is hiring an Associate for Business Development (BD Associate) to support both international and US government business. The BD Associate’s duties include advising our international clients on matters such as strategies, areas of expansion, product offerings, business relationships, specific opportunity pursuits, immigration/visa matters, and other related topics. Subject to advance notice, the BD Associate shall also make himself/herself reasonably available for meetings with customers, suppliers, strategic partners and investors. Some international travel may be required.
In addition, you'll interface closely with the President of Dynology to develop new sales opportunities in our US government markets. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization and have keen business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts. You should have the confidence, discipline, and drive to hunt for new customers. You'll be directly involved in powering our sales to the next level. This is a role for someone with the work ethic and commitment to learn and grow into a world class sales executive.
- Surface and develop qualified sales opportunities within the Department of Defense, Intelligence Communities, and international/commercial marketplace.
- Advise our international client(s) on matters such as strategies, areas of expansion, product offerings and immigration/visa matters.
- Engage in/support business relationships, specific opportunity pursuits, and other related topics.
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed company goals.
- Make initial contact with potential clients and educate them on the impact Dynology can have on their organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of relevant experience in business development, sales, consulting, or commercial role working with experience or ability to reach into DoD marketplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence both credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Commercial acumen and a proven track record of driving new business development and creatively structuring proposals/offers.
- Ability to connect with diverse constituents and stakeholders across cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to work collaboratively in a team atmosphere.
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with new business pursuits.
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and GovWin.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree or background in Engineering is a plus.
- Ability to speak German is a plus.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and clearable to the DoD Secret level.