Linux Systems Administrator (CP-3-02006)
- Job Title
- Linux Systems Administrator (CP-3-02006)
- Job ID
- Fort Bragg, NC
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Linux Systems Administrator in Fort Bragg, NC.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices and mobile phones. Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
We are seeking:
A Linux System Administrator with experience in configuring and managing UNIX and Windows operating systems. The ideal candidate will have experience with installing/loading operating system software, troubleshooting, maintaining integrity and configuring network components.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced with UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Experience with Tier 1 and Tier 2 system administration with network components
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Five (5) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of twenty (20) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia near Fort Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.