Senior Process Engineer - Polymers
- Job Title
- Senior Process Engineer - Polymers
- Job ID
- Zurich Area, Switzerland, ZH 8401
- Other Location
On behalf of our Swiss client, we are searching for an expert in polymer plant design:
Tasks and responsibilities
You will work in a core discipline of engineering, play a key role in project teams and maintain regular contact with the company's international client base.
- Process design and calculation of polymer plants from pilot scale to large scale commercial plants
- Preparation of Basic Engineering documents
- Reviewing of Detail Engineering documents
- Sizing of the company proprietary equipment
- Takes ownership for improvement and development of the technology - in coordination with R&D
- Sales support during tender phase
- Responsible for the polymer process in project teams and towards our clients
- Participation in client meetings, support and advisory service at client’s site
- Start-up supervision of our polymer plants
- Analysis and evaluation of comprehensive data from our pilot plants
- Global travelling approx. 50% for meetings and commissioning.
- University degree in process, chemical or mechanical engineering
- 8+ years of experience in the design and construction of chemical plants, preferably in polymers or a related field. Candidates can also be from separation technology / process, plants design, polymer recycling, extrusion, heat exchangers and thermodynamics.
- English fluency, German would be a plus
- Adaptability to people in other disciplines and various cultures
- Hands-on personality with a passion for engineering works and process design
- Confident, dynamic, optimistic, charismatic and assertive in communications
- Ability to work autonomously across project phases, from sales phase to commissioning/performance test.
- Required Skills
University degree in Process, Chemical or Mechanical engineering
8+ yrs exp in process design
Design and construction of chemical/polymer plants
Option 1: Create a New Profile