Data List Manager Sales
- Job Title
- Data List Manager Sales
- Job ID
- Fairfield, NJ 07004
- Other Location
Redi-Data is a division of Redi Direct Marketing, Inc. an international marketing company. Redi-Data is an industry leader in Healthcare Professional, Consumer and Business Multi-channel Lists.
We are looking for Sales Professionals to drive and deliver incremental sales and revenue growth. The qualified candidates will need to be ambitious, hard working and organized with the ability to generate new business. The successful candidates will be required to do inside and field sales, telephone prospecting, fielding inbound calls and email requests.
Responsible for account planning, prospecting, qualifying and closing sales of the company's products, services or programs to both new and existing customers. Represent the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales-related activities. Lead the proposal/quote generation process and coordinate the required pre-sales resources. Responsible for acquiring, expanding and retaining named accounts.
- Develop and implement account specific sales strategy.
- Maintain and develop the client relationship with key decision makers.
- Mine/identify sales opportunities through collaborative and consultative selling.
- Identify client needs/priorities; evaluate opportunities to maximize sales of new-existing products/services, across all solutions areas.
- Leads negotiation/contract development process:
- Identifies appropriate parties to respond to requests and needs, e.g., RFPs.
- Ensures successful post-sales activities by conveying/transferring knowledge, business rules, and specifications gained during quote process and sales cycle to the implementation/operations team.
Data List experience preferbly in pharmaceutical or life science industry. New business development experience, good overall business knowledge, including strong strategic planning, sales and financial abilities. Good collaborative and strong customer orientation skills are necessary. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to work effectively in a matrix environment. Strong presentation skills.