BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- PeopleSoft Developer
- Requirement ID
- Reston, VA 20191
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
The successful candidate must be energetic and able to quickly adapt to diverse requirements and changing circumstances. Candidate must have good interpersonal skills to build and maintain a strong, trust-based and transparent relationship with the customer.
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI (ability to obtain poly prior to start date)
Required Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or closely related degree and a minimum of 2 years of progressive IT experience OR High School Diploma and 8 years progressive IT experience.
- A minimum of two years of Oracle/PeopleSoft Development experience.
- Perform all aspects of PeopleSoft technical activities including: software architecture, technical design, design reviews, prototype development, and demonstration, programming, unit testing and system testing for all new application development initiatives and production support requirements.
- Perform technical design and development, product development, and analyze activities in support of application enhancements and defects (e.g., write PeopleCode, build or alter PeopleSoft objects, and create/modify component interfaces); modify application engines; write DMS and/or SQL statements; and create SQRs).
- Perform unit testing, prepare detailed technical design documentation, conduct technical
design walkthroughs, conduct peer reviews, and comply with configuration management practices and established development standards.
- Validate technical capabilities and requirements prior to final release phase, manage all application fix and release processes.
- Work closely with Functional Analysts, other PS Developers, Testers, and Administrators in an Agile framework.
- Independently leading development efforts, coordinating development team activities, and creating/documenting development standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of; Application Designer, PeopleCode, PeopleTools; Workflow, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Application Messaging, Application Packaging, XML Publisher, and PeopleSoft Security.
- Experience working with Oracle/PeopleSoft HCM version 9.1 or higher Federal products.
- Experience working with PeopleTools version 8.50 or higher.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced, growing and changing secure environment.
- The capacity to work well and excel in a team environment and the willingness to support flexible hours.
- Development experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 using PeopleCode, Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, Fluid UI, and AWE.
- Development experience with HCM modules, including Federal HR, Payroll Interface, and ePerformance.
- Development experience using PeopleTools 8.5+.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills