Work with us in one of the most fun, thrilling industries — travel! Explore our latest exciting travel industry career openings.
Associate Product Manager
- Job Title
- Associate Product Manager
- Job ID
- Morristown, NJ 07960
- Other Location
For over 15 years, more than 33 million visitors and over 500,000 clients have enjoyed our award-winning service here at International Voyager. We’re proud to say that we offer responsive, hassle-free vacation planning for global travelers. We’re thrilled to inspire bucket lists, family reunions, honeymoons, dream vacations and more! Join our growing Inc. 5000 award-winning team, revolutionizing travel planning and online booking, and begin helping our guests build memories for a lifetime. Your dream job starts here.
We offer health & wellness benefits, retirement plans, casual environment, free or discounted travel, Monday meetings with a fun flare, Friday afternoon club and paid time off.
International Voyager’s new headquarters are in the heart of Morristown, New Jersey - an area full of hip restaurants, rich culture and history. Less than an hour train ride from New York City, Morristown offers all the perks of living in the suburbs while still being a short distance from the city.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Junior Product Manager to gather product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improve the customer experience across our websites.Working with the Director of Product Management, the Associate Product Manager will assist in testing new features and functionality on our Travel eCommerce Websites.
Here are some of the important responsibilities that are vital to our service standards:
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Analyze competition
- Conduct Web site user tests using usertesting.com
- Create Consumer e-newsletters through our Email Marketing Software
- Managing Content needs
- Sending needs to writers
- Researching product information for new and existing partners
- Develop and Document best practices for writing content using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles
- Managing and maintain partner and product imagery through our websites’ content management systems.
- Use Excel and Online Databases to organize and edit product information
- Testing new features and functionalities under the direction of the Product Development Director
- Reduce costs by acquiring Supplier paid promotions or using other high perceived value, low-cost promotions
- Utilize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles to create, manage and optimize content to support online marketing
- Create and maintain consumer promotions through our sales system based in HTML and Excel.
- Create compelling descriptions for consumer promotions that will appear on our website.
- Create and maintain a Consumer Promotion Calendar for Marketing, Sales & Service Departments.
- Audit Website to ensure that the consumer promotions are displaying on the websites correctly.
- Evaluate performance and optimize promotional messaging
- Implementing Private Labels
- Analyze Site Performance
Here’s what we need from you:
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience with web technologies like HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Asana
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs - Proficient in Excel
- Experience working in Photo Editing programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to Self-Manage and Complete Tasks on Schedule
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong Proof-Reading Skills
- Experience in digital writing for the web, including SEO and social media, with a mastery of punctuation and grammar
If you meet the requirements and want to apply, fill out an application.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
International Voyager is an incredible partner to Royal Caribbean. They know the importance of having a human touch in this industry, even when operating as an online travel agency. Customer service comes first for them and it’s clearly taken them far. Simply by ensuring that each and every customer is satisfied, they’ve built a following of loyal repeat clients. Royal Caribbean couldn’t ask for a more trusted partner to plan our guests’ crusie vacations.Vicki Freed
Senior Vice President
Royal Caribbean International
International Voyager and Celebrity Cruises have been working together for the last 10 years, and we have been able to forge a successful partnership, mainly due to them having an elite executive team, cutting edge technology and dynamic booking engine. I am confident that this partnership will continue to thrive and evolve for ten more years and beyond.Dondra Ritzenthaler
Senior Vice President, Sales
Cruise Direct and Costa Cruises have enjoyed a longstanding business relationship driven by their team's passion for the industry, their clients and our guests. They are experts at matching their cruise clients to the appropriate product thus insuring an enjoyable and memorable vacation experience. We appreciate their knowledge and enthusiasm for Cruising Italian Style on Costa which has resulted in outstanding customer satisfaction.Scott Knutson
VP Sales & Marketing
International Voyager continues to evolve and excel in a very fast paced and ever changing industry. John Maguire and his team deliver our brand as well as their customers with cutting edge technology and personal touch service. International Voyager’s team is creative, goal driven and will buck the status quo. It is these attributes that distinguish International Voyager from other travel companies and why we hold them in high regard.Adolfo Perez
Senior Vice President
Carnival Cruise Line
International Voyager has been a valuable member of Vacation.com and we are very proud of the relationship we share with them. They are very passionate about selling travel and are focused on selling Vacation.com preferred suppliers. They also recognize the value of their Vacation.com membership by taking full advantage of programs we offer. We enjoy working with International Voyager and look forward to continued success.John Lovell
Travel Leaders Network and Leisure Group
Norwegian Cruise Line has enjoyed a great decade long relationship with International Voyager. They have the unique quality of being able to handle large volume with personal, intimate service because of their flexible technology that matches marketing to customers based on their personal behavior. The International Voyager team is also one of the most nimble teams in the industry, allowing them to take advantage of our ever-changing environment.Andy Stuart
President & CEO
Norwegian Cruise Line