Work with us in one of the most fun, thrilling industries — travel! Explore our latest exciting travel industry career openings.
Luxury Cruise Sales Agent
- Job Title
- Luxury Cruise Sales Agent
- Job ID
- Morristown, NJ 07960
- Other Location
For over 15 years, more than 33 million visitors and over 500,000 clients have enjoyed our award-winning service here at International Voyager. We’re proud to say that we offer responsive, hassle-free vacation planning for global travelers. We’re thrilled to inspire bucket lists, family reunions, honeymoons, dream vacations and more! Join our growing Inc. 5000 award-winning team, revolutionizing travel planning and online booking, and begin helping our guests build memories for a lifetime. Your dream job starts here.
We offer health & wellness benefits, retirement plans, casual environment, free or discounted travel, Monday meetings with a fun flare, Friday afternoon club and paid time off.
International Voyager’s new headquarters are in the heart of Morristown, New Jersey - an area full of hip restaurants, rich culture and history. Less than an hour train ride from New York City, Morristown offers all the perks of living in the suburbs while still being a short distance from the city.
We’re currently looking for Cruise Sales Advisor that love talking with people and closing customers.
If you're enthusiastic and motivated, then we want you to join our world-class sales team. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. An effective Cruise Sales Advisor must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
Your role is vital to the company by bringing in customers and developing business.
Here are some of the important responsibilities that are vital to our service standards:
- Work with potential or existing customers via inbound and outbound calls and chats to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Make outbound calls to add insurance
- Make outbound calls to let guests know about new promotions
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information using our CRM and Sales System
- Alert supervisor or manager if systems are not working properly
- Report any errors you find using the error report form
- Apply payments correctly in all systems
- Make changes in all systems
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
Here’s what we need from you:
- Proven experience as tele sales representative or other sales/customer service role selling luxury travel (luxury cruise sales preferred)
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Fluent English with minimal accents required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Prior Travel Industry Experience is helpful
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
If you meet the requirements and want to apply, fill out an application.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
International Voyager is an incredible partner to Royal Caribbean. They know the importance of having a human touch in this industry, even when operating as an online travel agency. Customer service comes first for them and it’s clearly taken them far. Simply by ensuring that each and every customer is satisfied, they’ve built a following of loyal repeat clients. Royal Caribbean couldn’t ask for a more trusted partner to plan our guests’ crusie vacations.Vicki Freed
Senior Vice President
Royal Caribbean International
International Voyager and Celebrity Cruises have been working together for the last 10 years, and we have been able to forge a successful partnership, mainly due to them having an elite executive team, cutting edge technology and dynamic booking engine. I am confident that this partnership will continue to thrive and evolve for ten more years and beyond.Dondra Ritzenthaler
Senior Vice President, Sales
Cruise Direct and Costa Cruises have enjoyed a longstanding business relationship driven by their team's passion for the industry, their clients and our guests. They are experts at matching their cruise clients to the appropriate product thus insuring an enjoyable and memorable vacation experience. We appreciate their knowledge and enthusiasm for Cruising Italian Style on Costa which has resulted in outstanding customer satisfaction.Scott Knutson
VP Sales & Marketing
International Voyager continues to evolve and excel in a very fast paced and ever changing industry. John Maguire and his team deliver our brand as well as their customers with cutting edge technology and personal touch service. International Voyager’s team is creative, goal driven and will buck the status quo. It is these attributes that distinguish International Voyager from other travel companies and why we hold them in high regard.Adolfo Perez
Senior Vice President
Carnival Cruise Line
International Voyager has been a valuable member of Vacation.com and we are very proud of the relationship we share with them. They are very passionate about selling travel and are focused on selling Vacation.com preferred suppliers. They also recognize the value of their Vacation.com membership by taking full advantage of programs we offer. We enjoy working with International Voyager and look forward to continued success.John Lovell
Travel Leaders Network and Leisure Group
Norwegian Cruise Line has enjoyed a great decade long relationship with International Voyager. They have the unique quality of being able to handle large volume with personal, intimate service because of their flexible technology that matches marketing to customers based on their personal behavior. The International Voyager team is also one of the most nimble teams in the industry, allowing them to take advantage of our ever-changing environment.Andy Stuart
President & CEO
Norwegian Cruise Line