Work with us in one of the most fun, thrilling industries — travel! Explore our latest exciting travel industry career openings.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- Morristown, NJ 07960
- Other Location
For over 15 years, more than 33 million visitors and over 500,000 clients have enjoyed our award-winning service here at International Voyager. We’re proud to say that we offer responsive, hassle-free vacation planning for global travelers. We’re thrilled to inspire bucket lists, family reunions, honeymoons, dream vacations and more! Join our growing Inc. 5000 award-winning team, revolutionizing travel planning and online booking, and begin helping our guests build memories for a lifetime. Your dream job starts here.
We offer health & wellness benefits, retirement plans, casual environment, free or discounted travel, Monday meetings with a fun flare, Friday afternoon club and paid time off.
International Voyager’s new headquarters are in the heart of Morristown, New Jersey - an area full of hip restaurants, rich culture and history. Less than an hour train ride from New York City, Morristown offers all the perks of living in the suburbs while still being a short distance from the city.
We’re currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
If you live by hashtags and emojis, watch YouTube more than regular television, live on Instagram and can't sleep until you've checked out Facebook, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing manager will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Here are some of the important responsibilities that are vital to our service standards:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Affiliate, Direct /Loyalty Program, Remarketing, blogs, Cart Retargeting, Mobile Apps and PR marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with product team to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales management to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
Here’s what we need from you:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, Criteo, etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If you meet the requirements and want to apply, fill out an application.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
International Voyager is an incredible partner to Royal Caribbean. They know the importance of having a human touch in this industry, even when operating as an online travel agency. Customer service comes first for them and it’s clearly taken them far. Simply by ensuring that each and every customer is satisfied, they’ve built a following of loyal repeat clients. Royal Caribbean couldn’t ask for a more trusted partner to plan our guests’ crusie vacations.Vicki Freed
Senior Vice President
Royal Caribbean International
International Voyager and Celebrity Cruises have been working together for the last 10 years, and we have been able to forge a successful partnership, mainly due to them having an elite executive team, cutting edge technology and dynamic booking engine. I am confident that this partnership will continue to thrive and evolve for ten more years and beyond.Dondra Ritzenthaler
Senior Vice President, Sales
Cruise Direct and Costa Cruises have enjoyed a longstanding business relationship driven by their team's passion for the industry, their clients and our guests. They are experts at matching their cruise clients to the appropriate product thus insuring an enjoyable and memorable vacation experience. We appreciate their knowledge and enthusiasm for Cruising Italian Style on Costa which has resulted in outstanding customer satisfaction.Scott Knutson
VP Sales & Marketing
International Voyager continues to evolve and excel in a very fast paced and ever changing industry. John Maguire and his team deliver our brand as well as their customers with cutting edge technology and personal touch service. International Voyager’s team is creative, goal driven and will buck the status quo. It is these attributes that distinguish International Voyager from other travel companies and why we hold them in high regard.Adolfo Perez
Senior Vice President
Carnival Cruise Line
International Voyager has been a valuable member of Vacation.com and we are very proud of the relationship we share with them. They are very passionate about selling travel and are focused on selling Vacation.com preferred suppliers. They also recognize the value of their Vacation.com membership by taking full advantage of programs we offer. We enjoy working with International Voyager and look forward to continued success.John Lovell
Travel Leaders Network and Leisure Group
Norwegian Cruise Line has enjoyed a great decade long relationship with International Voyager. They have the unique quality of being able to handle large volume with personal, intimate service because of their flexible technology that matches marketing to customers based on their personal behavior. The International Voyager team is also one of the most nimble teams in the industry, allowing them to take advantage of our ever-changing environment.Andy Stuart
President & CEO
Norwegian Cruise Line