INSTRUMENT ENGINEER (Oil&Gas)
- Job Title
- INSTRUMENT ENGINEER (Oil&Gas)
- Job ID
- Pesaro, PS
- Other Location
Albelissa is an international consulting company that offers high value-added services in engineering, IT and technical recruiting.
On behalf of our client international company that operate in the Oil&Gas field as EPC Contractor and with more that 1000 employees, we are looking for a
Design in Instrumentation & Control discipline in EPC project Oil&Gas and Power.
· Endorsement of Client’s technical documentation highlighting , where needed, technical queries or deviations.
· Preparing purchase specification and RFQ documents in accordance with project requirements for all instrument items.
· Development of instrument lists such as: instrument list, I/O list, utilities consumption lists, cable lists, interconnecting lists, ATEX register etc.
· Development of detail engineering such as: hook-up drawings, cable routings and cross sections, general control&safety architecture, loop diagrams, instruments location layouts etc.
· Fully indipendent in order to drive a supply from the RFQ to Site Installation, given fully support to Field Engineer, holding Technical Allignment meetings, Kick Off Meeting and Vendors/Suppliers technical follow-up
Qualifications:· Degree in Engineering: preferable orientation in electronic, industrial or automation;
· 4/6 years of experience in Oil&Gas EPC projects.
· Capability to work in a multicultural enviroment
· Already carried out coordination activities and able to manage independently the workload and promote teamwork, in full compliance with the schedule and the Project Engineering Man Hours and Cost budget
· Good in English language (at least B1)
· Good knowledge and practice of main MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
· Good knowledge of Autocad
· Good knowledge of EC Directive applicable to I&C Discipline in particular ATEX, PED and Machinery (MD) directive
Economy Offer: will be commensurate with the real experience of the candidate and will be discussed during the interview
- Required Skills
• Degree in Engineering: preferrable orientation in electronic, Industrial or automation engineering;
• 4 years of experience in Oil&Gas EPC projects.