- Job Title
- Fabrication/Machining Associate
- Job ID
- Hopkins, SC
- Other Location
Norman Williams is looking for motivated and experienced individuals that have 8+ months Fabrication/Machining experience.
You will be trained to set-up and fabricate various metals on Brake Press, Turret & Shear machines.
Am I Qualified?
You are qualified if you have basic math, blueprint reading experience
You are qualified if you know how to fabricate and assemble metal/plastic structures.
You are qualified if you have experience utilizing welders, cutters, shapers, and measuring tools.
You are qualified if you have experience with Brake Press, Turret or Shear machines.
If you meet at least one of the above qualifications, please apply.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience in Fabrication or Machine operation
- Position requires lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, diagrams, schematics, blueprints, material lists, and other source materials
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work in a team environment