Our team is growing. You will, too.
Sales Development Associate
- Job Title
- Sales Development Associate
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the automotive industry's leading data-mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 2800 dealerships.
Sales Development Associates
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Sales Development Associate is primarily responsible for generating and producing leads by prospecting and marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Report to your manager regularly, to discuss your presentation of ideas, initiatives and status reports for achieving established goals and objectives
· Search out, establish and develop relationships on behalf of the Company with prospects
· Initiate marketing and lead generating activities in accordance with policies and procedures
· Complete and submit all paperwork and/or reports required by the Company, including but not limited to weekly status reports
· Complete and record any information about lead generation activities and/or accounts in the company’s CRM system
· Strong persuasive speaking skills, comfortable with public speaking to attract and engage large training groups and sales demonstrations of high importance
· Must have excellent customer facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers
· Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks
Minimal Qualifications Education and/or Experience
· 2 years of sales experience is required
· Bachelor’s Degree/4 year college degree preferred
· Position requires sufficient selling skills, product knowledge and industry knowledge
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Health Savings Accounts
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.