Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative
- Job ID
- Columbus, OH 43215
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with a dynamic company experiencing rapid growth seeking a Customer Service Representative on a direct hire basis.
POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Representative
A successful candidate in the role of Customer Service Representative will provide superior support with an emphasis in high volume responses to customer inquiries. A successful candidate will meet and exceed the criteria below and be available to accept a contract engagement over the next few months.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Respond to customer inquiries, concerns, comments within a timely manor.
- Ability to craft a professional and objective email correspondence with customers and leadership.
- Must have the professional maturity and high emotional intelligence to work closely with customer concerns.
- With an understanding of business protocols facilitate communication with clients and business associates prioritizing communication and responses.
- Requires exceptional communication skills including writing (correspondence with heavy volume of emails) and verbal skills to interface effectively with customers.
- Possess a strong level of discretion and unwavering integrity and honesty to manage highly confidential information.
- Strong judgment is required to manage competing priorities, understand scope and urgency of requests.
- Effectively use MS Office Suite the intermediate to advanced level.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong familiarity with CRM systems and other platforms.
- Strong technical skills are desired.
- Other duties may be required as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Must have at least 1-2+ years previous experience in customer service, communications, or other related field.
- Must possess excellent time-management skills, outstanding organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Position requires an efficient, detail-oriented, and organized person who can be responsive to a deadline and results driven environment.
- Must be able to balance one’s own workload, work independently with limited supervision and be able to respond effectively to competing priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office with particular strength in MS Word and PowerPoint; knowledge of Excel is preferred.
- Experience working in a high-paced, high urgency environment that requires discretion, diplomacy, and judgment.
- Flexibility in working early in the day or after hours is required for this role.
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.