We’re always looking forward here, which means that we’re constantly looking for new talent to join our company. Here are just a few of the reasons why you want to join us.
Commercial Real Estate Broker (Santa Monica)
- Job Title
- Commercial Real Estate Broker (Santa Monica)
- Position ID
- Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Other Location
Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing real estate firms as named by RE Forum (2015 & 2016), is seeking highly motivated Brokers to join our dynamic and collaborative company in our Santa Monica, CA office.
SIG provides its Brokers with:
- Company culture of collaboration, teamwork and giving back: This is our #1 focus and the reason SIG has only 4% attrition when the industry average is closer to 15%.
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities: Our seasoned leaders help our brokers to push through obstacles hindering growth and specialize in a product type.
- Support to leverage our best asset: As our brokers take on leadership roles and increase their production, we build a business around them to foster continued success.
- Investment possibilities: Most brokers get into the business to invest in real estate; SIG offers opportunities for the brokerage team to do exactly that.
- The tools needed to effectively build their business including comprehensive access to all the best industry resources and back-office support.
Successful candidates will:
- Have earned $1 million in Gross Commissions and closed a minimum of 10 transactions.
- Be forward-thinking and entrepreneurial-minded experts in problem solving and negotiations with a knack for winning over clients.
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,900 transactions worth more than $4.5B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $700M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.