Recruiting Administrator - Long-term contractor
- Job Title
- Recruiting Administrator - Long-term contractor
- Job ID
- Tustin, CA 92780
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: Our client is Canon Medical Systems, a global and innovative company in the forefront of medical device industry.
POSITION: Recruiting Administrator
POSITION OVERVIEW: Assist the recruiting team with scheduling and creating offer letters and on-boarding assistance.
- Provide high touch communication to all candidates, ensuring they are always aware of their status as a candidate or new hire as well as the necessary next steps in the process.
- Coordinate comprehensive candidate logistics, including candidate travel, candidate scheduling, and candidate expense reports.
- Coordinate and schedule complex interview schedules (phone, in-person, video conference) and act as point person on day of interview (where applicable). Assist candidates and hiring managers with any IT issues related to interviewing. Conducts video trial run with candidates prior to interviews.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to ensure consistent communication and statuses of positions and/or candidates.
- Create and maintain job postings and ensure accuracy.
- Route requisitions for approval, create and route job offers for approval. Assists with follow up to ensure approvals.
- Assist with various projects as assigned (lead generation, preparing event materials and setup, social media, etc).
- Initiate background checks and drug screens and gather all necessary new hire information. Provide weekly background check updates.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to manage candidate progress throughout the full talent acquisition life cycle, including updating candidate statuses and candidate communication.
- Responsible for applicant tracking system data entry, including tracking/maintenance of candidate and requisition records. Assists Talent Acquisition team in ensuring accuracy of data.
- Act as the liaison between Talent Acquisition and Human Resources to ensure that all new hire information is processed correctly.
- Prepares and disseminates weekly requisition report.
- Responsible for temp program.
- Responsible for relocation program.
- Work with recruiters, recruiting management, and hiring managers to ensure a positive experience for candidates
- Balancing multiple calendars and video conferencing across national time zone
- Manage content of job posting portals (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, AngelList)
- Track and report on job posting costs
- Supports a team of recruiters and facilitates communication between hiring teams and the candidates
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.
- Providing regular updates and maintaining feedback loop between all parties
- Update candidate records in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Research and stay on top of current and emerging recruitment technologies
- Initiate background checks for prospective hires
- Complete administrative tasks, special projects and assignments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of ATS systems (Cornerstone preferred)
- Demonstrated expertise with social media in recruiting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to understand problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of employees working in various business functions
- Ability to adapt to new information, different or unexpected circumstances
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
This is a long term position with benefits after 3 months. Pay range $25-27/hr. Resumes to email@example.com
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.