Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Staff Operations Officer (SOO)
- Job Title
- Staff Operations Officer (SOO)
- Job ID
- Washington DC area, VA
- Other Location
The selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and bus tweet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Xenia Systems is currently seeking a Staff Operations Officer (SOO) to support a client’s operational requirements in the Washington, DC area.
Successful candidate will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidate will interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires prior experience supporting HUMINT operations and the Intelligence Community.
The primary function of a SOO is to manage the two-way dialogue between the client and offices in the field necessary to drive operations to success. In addition, they provide operational guidance and operational case management and are responsible for program management, from traditional operational activities to specialized operations. SOOs will utilize customer-specific databases to conduct multiple layers of research and write summaries, reports, official correspondence, and guidance.
Daily activities include:
- Manage a full range of operational and support activities for overseas missions
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a volume of ongoing cases.
- Provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the client’s personnel and facilities.
- Design particular classified activities, propose recommendations, and identify the pros/cons of possible operational scenarios.
- Coordinate legal and policy issues affecting cases.
- Provide briefings on cases to senior customer officials, identifying potential issues on cases.
Additionally, officers will provide a limited amount of administrative assistance in support of team personnel. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate proficiency in classified databases and develop relationships with various operational components to meet the client’s requirements.
- 6 years of experience as a Staff Operations Officer and prior experience in supporting DoD HUMINT operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- SOO Certification a plus.
- Prior experience supporting DoD Special Operations.
- Ability to plan and organize tasks independently.
- Exercise sound operational judgment.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges.