Director of Education & Training
- Job Title
- Director of Education & Training
- Job ID
- ALEXANDRIA, VA 22314
- Other Location
Director of Education and Training
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So, do we. Imagine what we will achieve together. You've worked hard to get where you are today. You want your next step to be the right one. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things.
Our business model was implemented to cater not only to clients, but to create an environment where employees feel valued and love to come to work. Should you feel that your experiences fit the desired criteria, we would welcome you to submit your resume for review.
As the Director of Education and Training, you will develop and manage industry leading training and consulting services to help members achieve success while meeting the goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Manage and develop consistent, compelling, and industry leading training programs including the Certified Transportation Broker Program, Leadership Academy, Mentors Program, and distance learning to help members achieve success while meeting the goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Manage and develop consistent, compelling, and industry leading consulting products to help members achieve success while meeting the goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Develop and manage the college outreach program to meet the goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Manage the Education Committee.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or Chief of Staff.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing a training and education program.
- Previous experience working for a nonprofit or association organization.
- Organized self-starter capable of making independent decisions affecting the development and implementation of the sales, marketing, communication, database, and member services goals of the Strategic Plan.
- Accurate, detail oriented, and capable of managing multiple tasks and meeting assigned deadlines.
- Excellent telephone and in-person customer service skills.
- Proven executive management experience.
We value our team’s time and efforts. We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience, along with a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, flexible spending and additional options is also provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.