CRM Data Analytics Associate
- Job Title
- CRM Data Analytics Associate
- Job ID
- NEW YORK, NY 10027-4408
- Other Location
The Apollo Theater is a commissioner and presenter; catalyst for new artists, audiences, and creative workforce; and partner in the projection of the African American narrative and its role in the development of American and global culture. The Apollo envisions a new American canon centered on contributions to the performing arts by artists of the African diaspora, in America and beyond.
CRM and Data Analytics Associate
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the CRM & Data Analytics Associate is responsible for providing oversight of the Apollo Theater’s customer focused portfolio of digital systems that support ticketing, customer relationship management (CRM), email, website, survey, direct mail and digital promotions functions for the institution, with a focus on reporting, quality control improvements, and customer satisfaction.
- Manipulate data to pull reports and customer list queries to optimize performance of marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on surveys, sales and marketing campaigns
- Distribute and track sales attribution ticketing links and conversion tracking pixels
- Identify and analyze sales trends, and present data clearly both written and verbally
- Coordinate the Apollo’s email marketing efforts, including messaging and brand adherence, trafficking of proofs, and implementation of the department’s automated e-mail marketing system
- Submit reports to Senior Director of Marketing considering progress to goals for online sales conversation, website visitation, video viewership, social media growth, and other key metrics
- Monitor the ApolloTheater.org and Ticketmaster.com website information for accuracy control and send change requests as needed
- Ensure quality control on all interactions with Apollo customers and donors that involve the customer relations database
- Investigate customer complaints and recommend resolutions
- Manage categories for mailing lists, prospects, special invitations, interests, ticket-buying history and other attributes that would allow identification for groups of potential ticket buyers and donors
- Supply database login credentials and training to employees as needed
- Collaborate with key vendors who provide data cleaning, analytic, and marketing automation services for use in statistical reporting, analysis, prospect research and relationship management
- Collaborate with the Apollo Director of IT on database administration needs
- Execute tactics related to the digital marketing strategies for special events and programs including for Amateur Night and Apollo Presents shows
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in database administration
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience with CSS, HTML, SQL, WordPress, Archtics, Adobe CS preferred
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by competitive salary and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.