Part-Time Operations Assistant
- Job Title
- Part-Time Operations Assistant
- Job ID
- SAN ANTONIO, TX 78238-2428
- Other Location
The National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB) represents and serves 100+ nonprofit organizations across the nation, which includes real estate developers, business lenders, economic development corporations, credit unions and consumer counseling agencies. NALCAB implements responsible, market-based strategies for strengthening underserved communities, rebuilding the ladder of economic mobility for low- and moderate-income Americans and supporting the economic integration of immigrants through equitable neighborhood development, investing in small business and building family financial wellness. In close alignment with its core programmatic activities, NALCAB operates a fellowship to invest in next-generation leadership within its Network and implements a training institute focused on culturally and linguistically relevant asset building services.
(Part-Time – 25 Hours per Week)
The Operations Assistant will work directly with the Director of Operations to manage its operational activities. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of all operational functions in accordance with a detailed work plan.
Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services for NALCAB through the coordination and communication between support and program functions of Human Resources, IT and Accounting. These include:
- Answer phone calls and check voicemail
- Check and route incoming and outgoing mail
- Scheduling conference calls and reminders
- Assistance with consultants, contracts, and reports
- Prepare agenda for staff meetings
- Support supervisor with logistics
- Order supplies
- Maintain filing system
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School or equivalent in general subject area and/or commensurate experience
- Work experience a plus
- Willing to learn new technologies, software and applications
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel
There are no benefits provided for this part-time position however, NALCAB is required to offer access to its 401k employee plan after 1,000 hours of employment.