The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Inside Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Medford, NY 11763
- Other Location
AccuVein Inc., which was recently named the best place to work in medical sales, is the global leader in vein visualization technology. Vein illumination with our breakthrough device, allows health care professionals to see a map of peripheral veins on the skin’s surface with the goal of improving venipuncture, the most commonly performed invasive medical procedure, and other vascular access procedures. AccuVein’s vein viewing system is the world’s first handheld, non-contact vein illumination solution. It is built on AccuVein’s proprietary technology as embodied in its patent portfolio that includes over a dozen patents covering a broad range of imaging and medical diagnostic technologies. AccuVein has received a number of awards and widespread recognition from within the healthcare sector and is in use at more than 5,000 facilities and available for sale in over 130 countries.
Inside Sales Representative
In this essential role, we will rely on you to manage active telephone call queues and schedules, while meeting assigned activity and selling behavior targets including dial attempts, conversations, outbound emails, sales lead production and sales revenue production and meeting assigned targets for strategic objectives in assigned territory(s), market segments and/or accounts. You will coordinate sales and account coverage strategies within assigned territory, work with territory sales teams to aggressively grow our business and participate in sales conference calls. You will also leverage AccuVein-provided systems, sales tools and materials to accelerate sales cycle.
Success in the role is going to take someone that is extremely sharp, knows the market and has the wherewithal to slug it out in a competitive environment. We need someone with a determined work ethic and a high activity level in order to be successful. You can’t be afraid to hear “no” and you view the unmovable obstacle, not as a challenge, but an achievable chance to make a difference. If this sounds like you, then you’ll find that we are an ideal place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
- Proactive Appointment Setting and Lead Generation: Make targeted outbound phone calls and send templated emails to position AccuVein solutions with new prospects. Through effective phone interactions uncover and qualify customer needs to create new high-potential sales opportunities in the form of qualified face-to-face appointments for outside AccuVein Territory Managers.
- Sales lead qualification: Make outbound phone calls and send outbound emails to AccuVein prospects. Uncover and qualify customer needs, position AccuVein solutions then deliver qualified opportunities to appropriate sales channel for development and closure.
- Sales lead development and closure: Through outbound sales calls and contacts, develops and closes sales opportunities to create revenue for defined customer segment as indicated in the territory plan.
- Account Management: As indicated in the territory plan, create, develop, manage and close sales opportunities in defined customer segment.
- Data Management and Documentation: Updates company systems as appropriate to ensure customer and prospect data is timely and accurate. This includes but is not limited to contact data, profile data, sales-related information, sales lead status information, sales pipeline information.
- Representation: Represent AccuVein and our products and services at the highest level of professionalism possible.
- 2+ years of successful inside sales experience.
- Strong skills with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or other contact management systems a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Self-motivated; self-starter.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Ability to works successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively qualifies and closes sales opportunities.
- Ability to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Ability to achieve established success metrics.
- Proficient in complex solution selling.
- Can demonstrate proficiency in the selling process.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.