- Job Title
- HR Generalist
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
At HR Collaborative, our purpose is creating great places to work.
HR Collaborative is a professional services firm specializing in strategic human resource and talent management services. Utilizing our Strategic Talent Management Services Model, we help our clients find, optimize, engage, and retain their most impactful resource: their talent.
What your day will look like:
Our HR Generalist will play a critical role in partnering alongside client leadership to impact companies through execution of strategic talent management projects to ensure that their people strategy is aligned to business strategy. In this, they will:
- Analyze human resources practices and policies, proactively seeking continuous improvement and mitigating potential problems.
- Work alongside clients in their talent management strategies through effective planning, rolling out HR initiatives, and bringing about positive change.
- Lead or contribute to talent management project work at clients such as compensation benchmarking, talent planning, leadership development, team building, and performance management. Deepen relationships with clients by delivering on assignments, communicating results, and by understanding their business needs and opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal team members while also working independently on client projects.
- Act as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Work across a broad spectrum of human resource areas in multiple client industries.
- Stay current on human resources and talent management best practices, identifying new trends and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, or equivalent work experience. HRCI or SHRM certification preferred.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in human resources and talent management.
- Demonstrated skill working with business leaders to align people strategy to business strategy.
- Excellent full cycle project management skills from planning to execution and follow up.
- A strong communicator with commitment and passion for exceptional human resources practices.
- A proactive, solution-oriented approach to complex business and human resources issues.
- Experience and exposure to HR Analytics.
What we offer you:
HR Collaborative promotes a very flexible work environment. We offer a rich paid time off program, professional development opportunities, bonus program, retirement savings plan with company match, health, vision, disability and life insurance.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant, growing team with some of the best practitioners in the field who are devoted to creating great places to work at our client companies, please apply by uploading both a cover letter and resume.
HR Collaborative – Creating Great Places to Work
Equal Opportunity Employer