- Job Title
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
At HR Collaborative, our purpose is creating great places to work.
HR Collaborative is a professional services firm specializing in strategic human resource and talent management services. Utilizing our Strategic Talent Management Services Model, we help our clients find, optimize, engage, and retain their most impactful resource: their talent.
As a key member of the Talent Search team, the Recruiter will own the full-cycle recruiting process, while providing outstanding customer support to our client partners. Our client roster includes some of the great community leaders in West Michigan, while our colleagues are some of the brightest HR minds in the business. If honing your skills in a thriving, fast-paced, community focused organization is exciting to you, KEEP READING!
- Partner with internal team members and external hiring managers to assess talent requirements and advise on recruiting strategy.
- Implement and execute search management process and systems in accordance with proven processes to support talent acquisition initiatives.
- Remain current on cutting edge recruiting trends and best practices, implementing and incorporating into process as appropriate.
- Create and promote engaging and dynamic job postings that attract candidates and drive interest in open positions.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing responses, comparing qualifications to job requirements, and recommending job candidates to hiring managers.
- Manage the interview process including preparing interview questions, scheduling interviews with both candidates and hiring managers, and gathering feedback from candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all candidates, to keep them engaged throughout the hiring process and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Foster and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues and community groups.
- Deepen relationships with clients by delivering on assignments, communicating results, and by understanding their business needs and opportunities.
- Establish, maintain, and analyze recruiting metrics reports and systems to provide quality data to clients and internal management.
- Provide guidance and feedback to clients/hiring managers throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset regarding recruiting metrics, quality of candidates and candidate/hiring manager experience.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service. May perform a variety of tasks unique to each customer account.
What we’ll need from you:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment of professional or exempt level positions. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the recruitment field.
- Outstanding communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal – along with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent relationship building and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer-focus and ability to build collaborative relationships with internal staff and external clients.
- Experience leveraging a variety of sourcing tools, including social media and resources to drive active and passive candidates to current open requisitions.
- Proficient utilizing Application Tracking Systems (ATS), Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Ability to advise, influence and exercise sound judgment.
What you can expect from us:
HR Collaborative promotes professional development and offers a very flexible work environment. We offer a rich paid-time off program, bonus program, and a complete benefit program including, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as a retirement savings plan with company match.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant, growing team with some of the best practitioners in the field who are devoted to creating great places to work at our client companies, please apply today!
HR Collaborative – Creating Great Places to Work
Equal Opportunity Employer