Registered Nurse/RN – Part Time
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN – Part Time
- Job ID
- Windom, MN 56101
- Other Location
Schedule: Part Time
Healogics is hiring for a Registered Nurse/ RN to join our Wound Care Center team in Windom, MN 56101
The Registered Nurse (RN) position is responsible for the coordination of clinical activities of the Wound Care Center. Activities include, but are not limited to, utilization of skills in organization, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care as it relates to the specific needs of the patient.
Registered Nurses work within the framework of the State Nurse Practice Act and follows Wound Care Centers, INC, and affiliate hospital policies and procedures. The Registered Nurse (RN) will support the goals and objectives of the center and of the hospital partner.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Provides case management to a group of patients providing specific assessments according to protocols and procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education related to wound care management, and acts as patient advocate in delivery and coordination of patient care.
- Provides efficient and effective care with the guidance of the physician during the clinic sessions, attends the clinics where scheduled and is dependable. Able to manage multiple patients at the same time with high energy and organization.
- Collaborates with other health care providers, wound care center Physicians, Program Director and Medical Director, regarding clinic and patient needs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must hold active Registered Nurse and State License
- Wound Care Certification Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with Microsoft products.
Healogics is the nation’s largest healthcare provider for wound care services and offers our consulting services to nearly 800 hospitals throughout the United States. If you would like to join a specialized team dedicated to wound healing and committed to sharing our expertise, apply today.