Human Resources Generalist
- Job Title
- Human Resources Generalist
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
The Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is a beautiful concierge plastic surgery office with a flow and style that mimics it's warm and welcoming environment. The Bengtson Center is no ordinary medical office. Instead, it's a private and welcoming mix of cozy home, medi-spa, and high-end luxury hotel-that just happens to house a state-of-the-art, integrated treatment center offering a full range of aesthetic surgery, cosmetic medicine, skin care, and laser services. Our organization is growing and we have an excellent opportunity for an HR Generalist to join our talented team. This position will start out full time, but is likely to be reduced to 3-4 days a week upon execution of several key initiatives.
Here’s more about what we’re looking for and what you’d be doing at The Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery:
With a focus on HR support, the HR Generalist will work closely with the Operations Director to review, develop, recommend, and maintain all employment policies and practices to ensure alignment with The Bengtson Center (TBC) goals.
- With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources along with 5+ years of experience, you’ll enjoy developing, coordinating and facilitating internal HR processes and procedures in an environment highly focused on its employees and those we are so proud to serve.
- You’ll use your excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail to update and maintain all job descriptions within the organization.
- Your experience in recruiting will help you to refine our talent selection program to continue to attract and retain top talent. You’ll use your creativity to develop and implement successful onboarding and offboarding programs.
- You’re experienced with staff development and have a drive to coordinate management and staff training and education programs. You’ll also use this experience to develop and facilitate a performance assessment process, working with managers on coaching and/or performance improvement plans.
- You’re experienced in maintaining employee benefit programs and rely on research to establish and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- You’re forward-thinking and have a passion for working in a continuous improvement culture.
- You’re a collaborative, energetic individual with the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and discretion.
- You’re looking for more flexibility with your schedule and able to work 3-4 days a week.
Here’s a bit about what we’re offering the right candidate:
- The opportunity to work in one of the most highly sought-after plastic surgeon practices in the state offering a unique atmosphere - a welcoming mix of a cozy home and high-end luxury hotel feel. Our new office opening in January 2019.
- Ability to be part of an integrated, helpful, upbeat, energized, knowledgeable team focused on making an exceptional experience for each patient every visit.
- Be part of an organization focused on more than just its patients; volunteering and giving back to the community is a part of our mission with local non-profit organizations.
- Competitive salary.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Rich PTO package.
If you’re passionate about creating a great place to work and are looking to make an impact in a fun, professional and service-first environment, apply today!