The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Urban Music)
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing Coordinator (Urban Music)
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10003
- Other Location
Primary Wave is one of the largest independent music and entertainment publishing, talent management, and marketing companies in the United States, founded in 2006. Primary Wave creates marketing and branding strategies for its diverse roster of iconic music talent and copyrights, through their in-house operating divisions: music publishing, talent management, television/film development, and brand/digital agencies, to help cross promote our artists and brand relationships. With just three employees in 2006, Primary Wave has grown to a company of 70+ employees today, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Austin. With a team of the industry’s finest executives, Primary Wave is consistently growing and looking towards the future committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Urban Music)
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude and adaptable personality, and are looking to join a growing organization, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
In this dynamic role, we will rely on you to develop and execute online marketing campaigns for our artists and clients on campaigns that will drive overall awareness and consumption of music, video content, concert tickets and D2C initiatives. More specifically, responsibilities will include the following:
- Compose clear, concise and visually engaging marketing proposals, summaries and other presentation decks.
- Coordinate creation, build, edit of online properties (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube) official website and other sites appropriate to artists and label.
- Compile 30-day plans and editorial calendars for content management purposes across online properties.
- Work closely with internal talent management and publishing teams to develop and maximize opportunities.
- Develop relationships and secure promotions with online properties and technology platforms.
- Assess new partners and develop new opportunities.
- Coordinate digital paid media campaigns with media agency, agents and labels.
- Brainstorm and manage contests, giveaways and other digital projects.
- Manage email marketing communications for artists throughout projects.
- Report on analytics across online properties to Manager and others as needed; ensure audience development and growth in online engagement.
- Work with our interns and others on such as research, video edits, partner outreach, analytics reports, etc.
- Direct relations with independent marketing companies.
- Conceptualize and manage delivery of assets for all content-driven promotions.
- Manage, analyze and report on performance of digital initiatives.
- Develop and organize marketing and sales tools such as consumer research documents, one-sheets, branding assets and social media dashboards.
- Using insights, analytics and consumer insights to inform effective marketing initiatives and decisions.
- Great computer and technical skill set including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and thorough understanding of the latest in social media and content marketing.
- Knowledge of social media best practices and how to put together a social media strategy, plan and build a fan base.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work “tirelessly” in a fast-paced environment and meet key deadlines.
- Creative, outside-the-box type thinking.
- Basic HTML experience is a major bonus.
- Passion for music and various genres.
- Existing relationships with labels and/or brands and existing contacts at digital platforms is a major bonus.
- Highly organized, self-initiative and able to work in a collaborative manner across numerous active artist campaigns.
We offer exceptional benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent career path. We offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including a healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.