The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Customer Service Administrator
- Job Title
- Customer Service Administrator
- Job ID
- Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Other Location
AccuVein Inc., which was recently named the best place to work in medical sales, is the global leader in vein visualization technology. Vein illumination with our breakthrough device, allows health care professionals to see a map of peripheral veins on the skin’s surface with the goal of improving venipuncture, the most commonly performed invasive medical procedure, and other vascular access procedures. AccuVein’s vein viewing system is the world’s first handheld, non-contact vein illumination solution. It is built on AccuVein’s proprietary technology as embodied in its patent portfolio that includes over a dozen patents covering a broad range of imaging and medical diagnostic technologies. AccuVein has received a number of awards and widespread recognition from within the healthcare sector and is in use at more than 5,000 facilities and available for sale in over 130 countries.
Customer Service Administrator
In this essential role, we will rely on you to process service PO’s as well as make timely ongoing and remedial updates to Salesforce.com CRM system in support of all post-sale customer support activities. This includes monitoring and closing RMAs, processing service PO’s, adding service shipments to the CRM system, keeping Warranty Entitlements current, sending Warranty renewal reminders, and processing Distributor sales of devices to International customers. Interfaces with Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Finance to ensure the highest possible quality of service data.
- Quickly learn and consistently adhere to company’s quality management system for post-sale service, consistently ensuring complete and timely compliance with FDA Complaint Handling regulations.
- Screen and process Purchase Orders for service. Handle customer inquiries on PO status.
- Monitor and close RMAs for product exchanges. Order replacement units.
- Research and resolve improper returns of products.
- Enter service shipment data in the CRM system.
- Process Distributor sales data for International sales to end customers.
- Correct systemic errors identified by the CS team in service related data in CRM Cases, Warranty Entitlements, Contacts, Opportunities, and Accounts.
- Update the Status of aging Cases that have not been closed.
- Identify opportunities for service process improvements, including automation of service data updates and quality of service related data.
- Record action items from CS team meetings.
- High school graduate or equivalent education. Strong aptitude in critical thinking, mathematics, science, and logical thinking.
- Minimum one year of work experience using information systems, preferably with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Salesforce.com is a big plus.
- Team player - takes responsibility for mistakes/problems, generously helps colleagues and gives credit for their successes.
- Good listening skills and empathy. Good verbal and written communication skills (must be clear, accurate, and concise).
- Outstanding attention to detail. Typographical errors must be non-existent or very rare.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
As an advantage to our employees, your workday start time is negotiable (between 5am and 9am) in order to minimize your commute time.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.