Technical Sourcer - contractor
- Job Title
- Technical Sourcer - contractor
- Job ID
Technical Sourcer - Contractor
Are you good at finding hard to find software engineers and attract them to new opportunities? Cardinal Peak is seeking a talented, energetic Part-Time Technical Sourcer with at least 1 year of technical sourcing experience. We are looking for somebody to work 20 hours per week within a somewhat flexible schedule for a 2 to 3 month contract. You will collaborate directly with our Sr. Technical Recruiter to help drive the recruiting function within our growing engineering firm.
Who is Cardinal Peak?
Cardinal Peak is a 16-year-old, privately held engineering services company headquartered in Lafayette, CO. We specialize in project-based IoT Video, Audio, and Augmented Reality product development for some of the most respected brands worldwide. Our customers range from Fortune 500 leaders and large tech companies to smaller, innovative start-ups. Our team’s broad range of expertise includes server/web, mobile applications, embedded software and hardware. We excel at delivering complete end-to-end solutions and pride ourselves on maintaining a nimble environment that can adapt to our customers’ needs. Employees of Cardinal Peak are smart, innovative, challenged and rewarded. We work together to solve the most complex engineering problems using cutting-edge technology. We showcase our talents together in our dynamic, flexible work environment that allows us to thrive in our careers.
Check out our website, www.cardinalpeak.com, for more information.
- Manage the sourcing process including sourcing qualified candidates, initiate communication and send to Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Maintain regular communication with all candidates in the pipeline
- 1+ year of technical sourcing experience
- Strong interpersonal, sourcing and networking skills with a proven understanding of the recruitment landscape to attract top talent.