ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER
- Job Title
- ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER
- Job ID
- Milano, MI 20141
- Other Location
Electronic Design Engineer
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Career Level: Experienced
Hours: Full time
Albelissa is an international consulting company offering a broad portfolio of value added services in engineering, IT, technical recruitment and business process outsourcing. Our competitive edge is our scalable delivery model of services, flexible, and customizable to exact customer needs.
Our client, a multinational technological manufacturer, seeks an Electronic Design Engineer. The Engineer will be working with other design team members, and will be responsible for moderately-complex systems and board level design in order to meet customers’ requirements from development of conceptual prototypes and architecture, through to product development and full-scale production.
The Electronic Design Engineer will:
- Perform moderately-complex activities related to designing integrated circuitry for electronic equipment and systems.
- Apply design approaches and parameters for physical ASIC design.
- Apply recognized standard concepts, practices and procedures in areas like high speed circuit design, PCB routing techniques, control plane and data plane processing silicon, complex memory architectures, signal integrity and PCB physical design.
- Participate with other team members in activities like board layout, mechanical, thermal, power systems design and SW integration.
- Provide technical support and instruction to junior staff and help solve in-service engineering problems.
- Operate computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Analyze system requirements, capacity, cost and customer needs to determine required software and equipment.
- Inspect electronic equipment and instruments to ensure conformance to specifications, safety standards and applicable codes and regulations.
- Prepare and maintain required documentation.
- Required Skills
- Graduate in electronic engineering or equivalent (minimum BS degree) and a minimum of 2 years of experience
-Orcad Capture CIS
-Embedded microcontroller architectures
-Very low power electrical design for battery operated devices
-HW/FW partitioning analysis techniques
-High accuracy and very small signals analogue front end design
-A/D conversion techniques
-USB, RS232, SPI, I2C lines
-Laboratory instrumentation (oscilloscopes, meters…)
- Optional Skills
- Knowledge of most common SW quality projecting methods (MISRA, SPICE and/or CMMI …)
- Experience in Automotive SW application development