Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Network Analyst
- Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Other Location
The Network Analyst position is an entry-level position that reviews, plans, and evaluates networks. Network Analysts provide first-level technical support and perform network installation services for Safe Systems’ clients. The Network Analyst position primarily works out of Safe Systems’ Network Operation Center in Alpharetta, GA.
A successful Network Analyst excels in a dynamic team environment and possesses excellent communication skills. You should have a high degree of technical aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines. Training and mentoring will be provided and you can expect to grow your career in this role.
Customer Technical Support
- Provide Tier I support by investigating user problems; identify problem sources to determine possible solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, and processes.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the end-users on the network.
Professional Services Installations:
- Participates in Professional Services installations for new and existing clients.
- Assist with installing Microsoft Windows Servers, VMware Servers, Routers, and Switches.
- Microsoft Active Directory implementation and management.
- Work closely with Network Engineer(s) on assigned projects.
- Act in an independent manner on basic installation projects.
- Provide quality assurance on installed products.
- Actively participates in training and educational initiatives.
- Develop technical skills and stay abreast of changing technologies in order to provide exceptional service to Safe Systems’ clients.
Additional Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in the study areas of Information systems or Information Technology.
- Minimum of 1+ year experience in a technical support environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Meet all requirements of certification track for career development and position knowledge.
Personal characteristics that contribute to success in this position are as follows:
- Driven to succeed; results-oriented
- Desire to continuously improve skills through continuing education, training and development
- Proactive with a pleasant manner; self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Able to earn the respect of others and respect differing opinions
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Benefits Offered by Safe Systems
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Gym Membership Stipend
- Participation in Safe Systems training and access to study materials for certifications
- Monthly stress relief and social events
Physical Environment and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature and the like
- Position requires frequent sitting and some reaching, kneeling and walking
- Position may require heavy lifting of equipment, up to approximately 100 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Work may require more than 40 hours per week to complete the essential duties and primary responsibilities of the position
- May at times be on-call or requested to work an evening or weekend shift
- Local travel and non-local travel may be required via both ground and air transportation
- Travel 0 – 25%
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Safe Systems! We welcome the opportunity to review your resume and application. To apply for a position above, please click on the link and follow each prompt. Our Careers page is updated as positions become available. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, please check back at a later date.
All applicants must successfully pass a 7-year criminal history check, Social Security number verification, sexual offender registry search and credit history check.
We are a tech company that specializes in the community banking industry
Hundreds of small banks and credit unions across the US turn to us for our regulatory expertise
We have a relaxed corporate environment with plenty of benefits