- Job Title
- Physical Designer
- Job ID
- Toronto, ON
- Other Location
Due to our start-up clients raid business growth they are looking to add a Physical Design Engineer to their high performing team!
What is needed to succeed?
- Generate Verilog net list from RTL and block level and top level chip constraints from a functional spec.
- Performing Static Timing Analysis (STA) at the chip level.
- Hierarchical floor planning. IR drop analysis.
- Hierarchical physical layout to include clock tree design and distribution. Hierarchical timing closure to include fixing setup and hold violations.
- Signal Integrity analysis and physical verification.
Do you have?
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 plus years experience
- Experience with Synopsys, Physical Compiler, PrimeTime, and custom layout tools
- Experience with DRC/ LVS tools
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
- The ability to work with software, hardware, and verification engineers.
- Possess the ability to collaborate with technical peers,