Option 2: Create a New Profile
Manager, Business Intelligence
- Job Title
- Manager, Business Intelligence
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Job Description Summary:
The Manager of Business Intelligence will be responsible for assisting the MP2 CFO to manage the performance and analysis reporting both internally at MP2 and to Shell. They will be responsible for the development and maintaining key weekly and monthly reports as well as ad hoc reports required by Shell. Including coordinating/interacting with other MP2 departments and well as key Shell stakeholders to gather information/request used in the reporting as well as helping to develop key performance indicators used to measure MP2 progress toward its strategic goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate key performance reporting packages (weekly and Monthly).
- Maintain reporting calendar.
- Assist in the development and coordination of all Board of Directors presentation.
- Identify and recommend key performance indicators.
- Liaison between MP2 and Shell to ensure timely reporting of all requests (standard and ad/hoc)
- Quantitate the development of the annual budget and updates throughout the year.
- Maintain Budget reporting and coordinating budget to actual variances.
- Help develop IT/process requirement to enhance data structuring to streamline and automate reporting.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated solid Business Acumen
- Ability to understand data structures.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to collaborate/knowledge share/problem solve.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recommend tactics to solve complex problems.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office – specifically excel and power point.
- Power Retail Experience.
- Demonstrated technical and data query ability.
- Power BI or advanced data presentations.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- 7+ Years Finance or Business analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree – quantitative degree preferred
- Proficient in Technical writing
Benefits of Working with MP2 Energy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Disability Programs (STD & LTD)
- Employee Basic Term Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.