Associate Consultant (Payer Experience)
- Job Title
- Associate Consultant (Payer Experience)
- Job ID
- PLANO, TX 75024
- Other Location
Associate Consultant (Payer Experience) - remote
Our client is a strategy and performance consulting firm built on deep operational expertise. Because their Associates have been both Clients as well as Consultants, they bring meaningful perspectives as well as market practices on issues that senior leaders face. Through distinctive methodologies, tools, and accelerators, they help their clients build strategies that are sound, executable, and enduring.
Our client is not all things to all people. They work only in industries or functions where their Associates have first-hand experience in delivery and operating roles. If they haven't done the work, they don't consult on the work.
Our client’s Associates are experienced-hire positions. You will be working 100% on client engagements, supporting the engagement team in a variety of tasks. This means that you will go through an intense period of learning while supporting our engagements. You will be expected to demonstrate learning and skill building in a short period of time. You may be rotated through client work in our client’s four disciplines as well as their own business operations (sales, finance, human resources, and research). Self-learning and initiative are key characteristics of being successful in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in a consulting firm or in business operations.
- Healthcare payer experience
- Have demonstrable skills in one or more of our core disciplines.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to manage competing priorities with a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Be capable of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Enjoy creative problem-solving in a rapidly changing environment.
- Be flexible, proactive, and optimistic.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.