Batch Posting Specialist
- Job Title
- Batch Posting Specialist
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug and medical device manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Batch Posting Specialist
The Batch Posting Specialist (BPS) is responsible for being a subject matter expert with all batch records printed. The BPS ensures that all compounding records are properly reviewed and posted to Process Pro in an efficient, timely, and compliant manner meeting all FDA, GMP, ISO, OSHA, contract customer, and SAP policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review all compound batch records for any corrections, to include: All weight tickets are accurately weighed, there are no missing initials or any blanks on the compound batch record, all lot numbers on the weight labels match the lot numbers on the Pick List and Audit Log.
- Communicates any improper documenting procedure(s) to the Compounding Supervisor and Manager when necessary
- Posts all compound batch records to Process Pro ensuring the correct amount of the bulk and the correct labor is entered into Process Pro.
- Scan all compounding batch records to the “Batch Record Review” folder.
- Documents all batch records in the Document Pass Off Logbook that have been forwarded to Doc Control.
- Print all batch records and forward to Quality personnel for signature.
- Print all Audit Logs after all chemicals have been weighed and posted to the batch.
- Prints all compounding batch record tags and updates the Compounding Board.
- Able to use the Laserfiche program to review information on previous batch records.
- Complies with all current good documenting practices and procedures, as well as meeting all FDA, GMP, and internal quality policies.
- Meets daily and monthly batch posting goals without needing constant supervision.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school education; or up to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability:
Ability to read and understand similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print/speak simple and complex sentences.
- Math Ability:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide up to six-digit numbers. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance. Ability to use different formulas and functions to calculate the reconciliation of raw materials.
- Reasoning Ability:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills:
Basic computer skills needed. Familiarization with how to access computer file paths and sort folders. Basic knowledge on Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Certificates and Licenses:
No certificates or licenses required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.