Production Machine Operator, First Shift (6 am - 2 pm)
- Job Title
- Production Machine Operator, First Shift (6 am - 2 pm)
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug and medical device manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Production Machine Operator, 2nd Shift (2 pm - 10 pm)
($13-$18/HR plus benefits)
The Production Machine Operator tends the machine that performs one or more packaging functions such as filling, marking, labeling, banding, taping, packing, or wrapping containers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities nothing in this job description restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Starts the machine and observes operation to detect malfunctions of the machine.
- Stops machine and reports malfunction to supervisor.
- Makes minor adjustments or repairs such as opening valves, changing forming and cutting dies, setting guides, or clearing away damaged product containers.
- Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Feeds product to conveyors, hoppers, or other feeding devices, and unloads packaged product.
- Replenishes packaging supplies such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Counts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or other feeding devices.
- Positions and holds the container in the machine and depresses the pedal, presses a button, or moves a lever to clean, glue, label, sew, or staple container.
- Makes sure the machine is clean and helps in putting the machine together.
- Connects the bulk tank to the machine and verifies lot number and expiration with the batch ticket.
- Start of production follows steps in BT (line clearance and opens line).
- Makes sure that the Lot number is printing correctly on the material.
- Changes Lot number during runs and verifies with QC and team lead.
- Assist packers in labeling boxes if necessary.
- Palletizes all finished good and moves pallets to designated QC lane.
- Checks all finished good for leakers, miss prints or any discrepancies during production.
- Keeps count of finished goods produced by the operator and submits information to team lead at the end of the shift.
Education and Experience:
- Less than High School education; or up to 1 month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, food, and/or cosmetic experience strongly desired
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.