Customer Success Account Manager
- Job Title
- Customer Success Account Manager
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX
- Other Location
Customer Success Manager
Our client is a first-of-its-kind solutions provider that allows organizations to easily design, deploy, manage, and scale technology, enabling chronic disease care models for improved patient and business outcomes.
They are seeking a Customer Success Manager to be responsible for the overall client satisfaction, building and managing long-term business relationships between the product and assigned client accounts. This role serves as a customer advocate and business consultant for multiple accounts by helping clients achieve success using the company’s product and services. This role is all about client satisfaction and is not a quota carrying sales position.
In this highly collaborative, you will help develop this service line as our client grows their client base. You will be working cross-functionally across multiple teams, team members and markets. You will quickly become an expert on the products and processes, from onboarding to growth to upsell opportunities. You need to be an excellent communicator and proactive self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle several tasks at once.
- Manage the business relationship between the company and assigned client accounts, responsible for overall client satisfaction
- Provide coaching and advice to clients on the use of the company’s solutions for remote patient monitoring, chronic care management, and annual wellness visits
- Develop insights into the challenges faced by client organizations, provide recommendations based on an in-depth understanding, and proactively share best practices
- Provide strategic updates on clients’ performance to the Executive team. Provide regular status updates to account teams and Sales Managers
- Identify new opportunities for expanding product/service usage to maximize client success and company revenue growth
- Meet regular touchpoints with clients through email, phone, and office visits as needed.
- 2+ years of account management experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Basic computer knowledge and MS Office
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Previous experience working in the Healthcare industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.